So how can Love Law help me?
You can spend minutes, hours or weeks filling out the Love Law legal consultations and you can do it wherever, whenever and however you like.
The automatically generated Legal Reports will show you and / or your lawyer what your legal situation is at a glance, saving you money.
Love Law is your first port of call if you have an Australian family law challenge. Love Law will clarify your legal situation for you and can put you in touch with an Australian legal professional.
- Why spend hours in an initial consultation with a lawyer when you can tell the same information to the Love Law online questionnaires for free and have Love Law show a concise and clear Legal Report to a lawyer for you?
- Imagine having a fully briefed lawyer contact you, rather than the stressful alternative of having to cold call uninformed lawyers and receptionists simply to obtain a quote.
Exclusive Focus on Australia
- Love Law is entirely focused on helping you make your relationship with an Australian Legal Practitioner more efficient for both you and your lawyer.
- Love Law is managed by Love Law Online Pty Ltd, a company owned by Australians and operated in Australia.
- Love Law’s Professional Partners are Australian Legal Practitioners, so you can trust their skill, integrity and understanding of Australian family law.
LLB, BComm, MQLS, Australian Legal Practitioner
Frank Carroll has been practising family law since 1976 and has always found satisfaction and meaning in guiding his clients through their challenges.
In addition to his role as Managing Partner of Carroll Fairon Solicitors, Frank is honorary solicitor to a number of community groups and has a distinguished track record of giving up his time and providing his expertise for the benefit of those less fortunate.
Frank's primary objective is that Love Law will help self-represented individuals, clients and lawyers access Australian family law services more efficiently.
LLM, LLB, Grad Dip LP, MQLS, Australian Legal Practitioner
Elizabeth Fairon is a practising solicitor and Partner at Carroll Fairon Solicitors. Elizabeth has a special interest in family law and in addition to managing her Brisbane-based general law practice, Elizabeth volunteers her time to a women's refuge and a domestic violence service.
Elizabeth brings the many benefits of her legal expertise to people in need of family law assistance through Love Law and hopes that her contribution can help people better meet their legal challenges all around Australia.
Director Fuze Three Pty Ltd
In addition to managing Love Law's online engagement strategies, Andy Rolfe directs Fuze 3, Love Law's technology partner. Andy has over a decade of experience in secure online business and technology management and has held managerial positions in the consultative solution development and marketing spheres, working with global brands such as Nike and MTV.
By implementing technological solutions to match the needs of family law clients with Australian family lawyers online, Andy hopes to put his vast experience in delivering secure online services to good use for Love Law.
MBA, Accredited Associate IIB, Director Fuze Three Pty Ltd
Iain Cooper has over 30 years experience in business management having held senior positions in numerous international organisations based in Australia and abroad. Iain is a director of Fuze 3, Love Law's technology partner, and brings his skills in developing innovative business solutions to the service of Love Law through his directorship.
Whilst working in the USA, Iain completed his MBA and is an accredited associate of the renowned Institute for International Business. Drawing upon his extensive international business experience Iain aims to help Australian family lawyers interface with those who seek their services more efficiently and securely.